So, I've been eating a quinoa salad at work and people are flipping their shit. What is that?! They scream. Quinoa, I say. What is that?! They scream again. A grain that the Incans ate that made them super tall and strong until the Spanish trashbags took it away to make them small and weak so they could be conquered. You're making that up, they claim. Possibly, but I think I read that on wikipedia or in some book.
Anywho, make this salad, eat it and be prepared to be flooded many stares of awe and jealousy.
Combine: 2 cups cooked quinoa (let it cool first!), can of black beans (drained and rinsed b/c bean juice is gross), cup of pineapple (diced up pretty), cup of cilantro (chopped), cup of scallions (finely minced), a bell pepper (chop up like the pineapps), a glug of grapeseed oil (or any oil that doesn't taste as strongly as olive oil - that shit will ruin your salad), a few splashes of red wine vinegar, and a dash of salt.
Mix it up and put in your fridge. Eat a bowl everyday until it runs out.
Download Link classic water cooler manual Free Download PDF
-
*Download classic water cooler manual ebooks Free PDF*
Read classic water cooler manual Epub Internet Archive
Wе hаvе mаdе іt еаѕу fоr уоu tо lооk fоr...
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment