From the dredges of the internet, I present some of the stories I found mildly to extremely entertaining:
Well duh! "Only Grandma's Boy, perhaps the most underrated movie ever made, can save us from this Spenglerian spiral of misery and torment."
Seriously?! These shoes are ridiculous!
Oh ANTM! I love that you let people like Adrienne Curry win and then she writes in her blog that : "Yes, I get it. Black people were slaves here once. You know what? That does suck some major balls, however, it is time to move the fuck on. Do we hear the Jews crying that they were made slaves for thousands of years?" I just don't even know how to think about that!
French Vogue has a fashion spread celebrating satanism (or just awesomely retarded outfits that don't make any sense!)... c'est la vie
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is saying stupid things like "In Iran, we don't have homosexuals, like in your country."
Also in local news: metro may be getting flat screen TVs?! and Dupont cinema is shutting down because don't nobody want to see "artsy gay" films no mores...
Umm, so yea that is a taste of what I spend my day doing and it's not even noon yet. I need a job that actually has things for me to do so my college educated head doesn't drown in the interweb.
I'm gonna go look at pictures of cats doing things with captions because I have nothing better to do.
Download Link classic water cooler manual Free Download PDF
-
*Download classic water cooler manual ebooks Free PDF*
Read classic water cooler manual Epub Internet Archive
Wе hаvе mаdе іt еаѕу fоr уоu tо lооk fоr...
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment