I hope this catches me up - I like to call this three poems in one day and 77 more in 77 days... not quite the same, but I promise I'll do better tomorrow!
Corn
That big machine over there
gave this machine over here
a Christmas present -
but no one told me about it.
My husks are coming undone!
Revolution of maize,
corn coup d'etat,
while we were in a sugar coma,
sucking the fat off of cows
waist deep in toxic shit.
Silk and gold and oil
taste so good when packaged
in the shape of teddy bears.
I thought I told you
Buggy bugs bug my bug.
What the fuck are you doing here?
Seriously? Get out.
It's not like we are friends anymore.
You ruined that the other night,
faux leather pleather snotty nose.
When the heat comes on, it blasts.
Boom - erang my skin
Settle down now kids,
it will only sting a second.
Like hell it will.
I'm not joking now,
I'm getting angry now.
Might I suggest you try
the strawberry lemonade?
Two ice cubes.
Please?
Body talk
You got eyes as big as
bubble toes.
All the better to toe you with.
I wish my hips were round like the moon,
and cratered too?
Maybe we shouldn't talk about this.
Who knows what beauty is.
I do, I do!
I wish you wouldn't talk about this.
Are you a sample size?
No, just a packet.
Can I poke you?
I don't think that's a good idea.
You have nice teeth,
but your armpits need some work.
You remind me of a kumquat
I once saw in on the road.
Did you eat it?
No, but I thought about it.
Download Link classic water cooler manual Free Download PDF
-
*Download classic water cooler manual ebooks Free PDF*
Read classic water cooler manual Epub Internet Archive
Wе hаvе mаdе іt еаѕу fоr уоu tо lооk fоr...
5 years ago

1 comment:
woooooord! aight, bubble toes :)more comments to come when I can actually post stuff without the farm internet going into a mental breakdown :)
Post a Comment